Spam:******, Re: [postgis-users] PostGis & pgRouting on Windows

Anton Patrushev anton at orkney.co.jp
Mon Nov 10 18:15:05 PST 2008

Hi Pedro,

Yeah, sure, pgRouting is connected to PostGIS, PostGIS is connected to
PostgreSQL...
I'm not talking about making borders. If PostGIS people don't mind
about having those questions here - I don't ming either.

I just thought that for users and developers of pgRouting (which is
tinny little project) it is not really convenient to refer to a
mailing list of such huge project as PostGIS in case of any troubles.
I also feel lonely if nobody writes to my mailing list and forum :)

Anyway, it is off topic.

Anton.