[postgis-users] PostGIS 1.3.4 RC3 released

Obe, Regina robe.dnd at cityofboston.gov
Tue Nov 18 08:04:49 PST 2008

Mark,

Does this count toward your goal or were you looking more for 8.1?

I installed a fresh PostgreSQL 8.3.5, Geos 3.0.3 RC1, PostGIS 1.3.4SVN
on a Red Hat Enterprise Linux 4 and it passed all regression tests and I
was able to reload my data back.  Hmm on hindsight, I guess I should
have also tested on the old 8.2 install that was on that box before I
blew it away, but I was short on time.

Thanks,
Regina