[postgis-users] PGRaster

Tim Bowden tim.bowden at westnet.com.au
Fri Nov 21 20:42:15 PST 2008

On Fri, 2008-11-21 at 18:22 -0800, John Zhang wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> Could anyone tell me about that? Is it implemented in postGIS 1.3?
> Having read some articles about GeoRatser from Oracle, I was wondering
> if PostGIS's PGRaster is there for us to use. Any input on it would be
> much appreciated.

Rasters in PostGIS is a well worn subject (though doubtless has much
more mileage still left in it).  For the best summary so far see:
http://postgis.refractions.net/support/wiki/index.php?RasterNotes

> Have a good weekend
> John

Having a good one,
Tim Bowden

--
Experience is that marvelous thing that enables you recognize a mistake
when you make it again.