[postgis-users] Installing PostGre SQL

Prestige Makanga ptmakanga at gmail.com
Thu Oct 9 00:57:02 PDT 2008

 Greetings
 I have managed instal PostGreSQL but I am failing to finish off the PostGIS
install because of a number of errors. Please take a look at the error
message in the .png attached to this email. What could the problem be and
how can this be rectified.

by igoring the errors, the installation still does not complete i get the
following error before ending the installation process

"C:/Program Files/PostgreSQL/8.3/share/contrib/lwpostgis.sql: No such file
or directory"

There seems to be a missing file. How can i go round this to finish off the
install.

Regards
 --
Prestige T Makanga