[postgis-users] TRANSFORM failures with some multiploygons - data sample attached

cyw at dls.net cyw at dls.net
Thu Oct 9 19:56:37 PDT 2008

Hi All,

In debugging the problem below, I found that TRANSFORM would fail with some
of my city multipolygons.

I would think that the TRANSFORM function should be independent of the shape
or complexity of the polygons or lines.

Attached is one of the city multipolygons that failed the TRANSFORM
function.

Thanks,
CYW