[postgis-users] PostGIS Transform and Quantum GIS

cyw at dls.net cyw at dls.net
Fri Oct 10 08:17:47 PDT 2008

Thanks, Paul.

1. What do you mean by  GEOMETRY_COLUMNS ? Do you mean the 'geometry'
column?

I did "select srid(the_geom) from city limit 10" on the transformed table,
it retured '26971'.

2.  I tried to display the transformed table with new QuantumGIS project
(new db connect, add, ...). I actually just did upgrade to the newest Dev
version of QuantumGIS. Still the same.

CYW