[postgis-users] Help in query PostGIS

Chris Hermansen chris.hermansen at timberline.ca
Wed Oct 22 21:55:36 PDT 2008

Hey Regina;

I *used to have* a bit of facility in Italian but my Spanish now totally
intereferes with this (not that it's great either, but anyway).
Nevertheless, I would say your translation is comprehensible if somewhat
interestingly phrased :-)

I wasn't completely clear myself on what specifically Manuela was
chasing... her example seemed to me to be in principle closer to
st_perimeter()... hence me suggesting that she might have more specific
questions.

Buona notte da Vancouver :-)