[postgis-users] PostGis & pgRouting on Windows

Paragon Corporation lr at pcorp.us
Tue Oct 28 09:13:14 PDT 2008

Pablo,
You can try SharpMap.  I haven't used it in a while, but it has a good
PostGIS driver last time I used it as I recall, though I was using it in
ASP.NET, but I think it works in a desktop environment too.

http://www.codeplex.com/SharpMap

Another one is MapWindow, but I've never used that one and I think MapWindow
is only for desktop development.
http://www.mapwindow.org/

Hope that helps,
Regina