[postgis-users] Function 60821c60 returned NULL

David R Robison drrobison at openroadsconsulting.com
Thu Sep 11 10:57:35 PDT 2008

My version is 1.1.6. Can I upgrade just the PostGIS version without
upgrading PostgreSQL? I am running PostgreSQL 8.2. David

--

David R Robison
Open Roads Consulting, Inc.
e-mail: drrobison at openroadsconsulting.com
web: http://openroadsconsulting.com
blog: http://therobe.blogspot.com
book: http://www.xulonpress.com/book_detail.php?id=2579

This e-mail communication (including any attachments) may contain confidential and/or privileged material intended solely for the individual or entity to which it is addressed.  If you are not the intended recipient, you should immediately stop reading this message and delete it from all computers that it resides on. Any unauthorized reading, distribution, copying or other use of this communication (or its attachments) is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately.