[postgis-users] PgCon.us: West registration now open

Joshua Drake jd at commandprompt.com
Mon Sep 15 12:08:24 PDT 2008

Registration for the second annual PostgreSQL Conference: West is now
open!. You may register here:

http://www.postgresqlconference.org/west08/register

Once you have registered be sure to subscribe to the attendees list:

We have 20 talks and tutorials waiting to teach you everything
from the wonders of Python + PostgreSQL + SQLAlchemy to the finer
points of Catalyst, DBIx::Class and PostgreSQL. These talks are being
provided by core members of the respective projects! We also have talks
on upcoming PostgreSQL 8.4 features as well as forums on PgUS and how
PgUS and PgEU can work together! See the full list (and growing) of
talks and tutorials here: http://www.pgcon.us/west08/talks/ .

Thanks to our new and recurring sponsors:

EnterpriseDB - http://www.enterprisedb.com/

Afilias - http://www.afilias.info
HP - http://www.hp.com/

Continuent - http://www.continuent.com/
Emma - http://www.myemma.com/
Endpoint - http://www.endpoint.com/
OTG - http://www.otg-nc.com
Truviso - http://www.truviso.com/

EFF - http://www.eff.org/
Google - http://www.google.com/

All proceeds for PostgreSQL Conference: West benefit PgUs
http://www.postgresql.us/ .

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake