[postgis-users] ArcGIS Mobile slightly off-topic question

Paragon Corporation lr at pcorp.us
Tue Sep 16 20:04:25 PDT 2008

> Does anyone know how to do this.  Supposedly ArcGIS has python libraries
for reading and I think writing to Perosnal >  >>GeoDatabase which sound
like they can pull this off, but never used those and I'm pretty green as
far as Python goes though I'm quite happy to brush up my python skills.

Forgot to mention I'm more of a VB.Net/C# developer so if similar libraries
exist for that, that would work just as well if not better for me.

Thanks,
Regina