[postgis-users] Error using PostGIS and GEOM

Giri giriprakash at gmail.com
Fri Apr 3 09:32:20 PDT 2009

HI Kevin,

Sorry for this delayed response, when I tried the query, I am getting the
following error:

processdb=# select public.extent('POINT(0 0)');
ERROR:  function public.extent("unknown") does not exist
HINT:  No function matches the given name and argument types. You may need
to add explicit type casts.

any idea?

Thanks!

Giri