[postgis-users] st_isvalidreason crashes server

Paul Ramsey pramsey at cleverelephant.ca
Fri Dec 4 08:24:43 PST 2009

Hi Rolf,

We don't believe in known limitations, we believe in fixing them :)
If you can zip up the offending geometry and I can replicate the crash
we'll fix it in the next release.

create table badgeom as select * from mytable where gid = 'the gid of
hte bad geom';

pg_dump -t badgeom mydatabase > dump.sql
bzip2 dump.sql

Then attach that dump file to a fresh ticket in trac

http://trac.osgeo.org/postgis

Thanks,