[postgis-users] Weird GEOS problem

George Vlahakis g.vlahakis at telenavis.com
Fri Dec 11 00:38:23 PST 2009

Sorry, pressed wrong key.

Anyway, the error occurs randomly and doesn't go away until the
connection is dropped and the client app is restarted. I have not found
anything on the net hence me posting here.

For some background, the app continuously hits the db with various
spatial queries but no updates or the like.

Regards

George