[postgis-users] Weird GEOS problem

João Gonçalves joaofgo at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 12:16:41 PST 2009

Yes, the connection resource object goes invalid and I need to create a
new one. I've also experienced server shut downs caused by this problem.
Funny, I added eactly the same solution drop and reconnect within a
tryCatch block. I'm guessing this is a server side/GEOS issue because it
tends to happen in very specific conditions, in my case when
geoproccessing is very intensive. Nevertheless, I have no real knowledge
on GEOS internals to figure this out.