[postgis-users] Cannot erase Table

vega_l at yahoo.com vega_l at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 27 03:49:44 PST 2009

Thank you very much for replying

I didn't add any ";" at the end. Perhaps some more details would help:

The "forestshape" table was created by importing a vector map with the command "v.in.ogr" from GRASS 6.4" into the PostGIS database "luis".

Also, the user "luis" in PostGIS is associated to a password, lets say "1234".

I'm using Ubuntu 9.04 (amd64) with postgis 1.3.3 and postgresql 8.3 , which according to the guys from UbuntuGIS, all these program versions work armoniously with QGIS 1.3. (I'm trying to be careful with program versions to avoid incompatibility issues while using OSGIS software)

Does "DROP TABLE" should be used indicating a password?

Luis Alberto.