[postgis-users] Basic question #3 schemas

Ben Madin ben at remoteinformation.com.au
Thu Feb 19 15:47:20 PST 2009

G'day Kevin,

thank you very much for this - can I just clarify:

When you install a new PostGIS, you install the 'current' postgis into
the public schema, but all your data & functions into other schemas;

or do you create a schema for postgis (again separate from the public
and your other 'application specific' schemas?

cheers

Ben

--

Ben Madin