[postgis-users] GML > PostGIS

Martin Davis mbdavis at refractions.net
Wed Jan 7 12:00:58 PST 2009

Glad you found a solution, Peter.  Just out of interest, do you have any
sample *GML documents* you can post?

I have to say, that schema looks pretty complicated.  Are you hoping to
load the attribute values as well?  No doubt ogr can handle this - but I
wouldn't call it a "simple exercise" to code that up!