[postgis-users] Mapinfo

Obe, Regina robe.dnd at cityofboston.gov
Fri Jan 16 06:53:11 PST 2009

I just had someone here who has MapInfo 8.5 check.  I see it has both
WMS and WFS.  He said he'd give it a try later on today or Monday.  I am
curious to see how it handles WFS services.   the WMS from what I recall
was pretty decent, but you can't really get data aside form getinfo from
WMS calls.

Thanks,
Regina