[postgis-users] buffer(the_geom, 0) crashes the database

Stefan Zweig stefanzweig1881 at web.de
Tue Jan 20 03:13:38 PST 2009

hi mark,

the file i have upload includes just a single query. it includes the geometry (a multipolygon of russia) that crashes with buffer(the_geom, 0) in wkt representation. so it is nothing more than select buffer(geomfromtext('MULTIPOLYGON(.....)',4326),0)
i think without having the actual coordinates of this MULTIPOLYGON it won't be possible to debug.

regards,
stefan