[postgis-users] Re: [Foss4g2009] Integration Showcase Machine 1

Mark Leslie mrk.leslie at gmail.com
Tue Jan 20 17:00:54 PST 2009

I'm looking for some feedback on the requirements of our first machine
for the FOSS4G 2009 integration showcase.  We are planning on having
this up and running early next month as a first kick at the cat.

We are expecting to provide PostgreSQL with a fair whack of ram, but it
will for the time being share resources with MapServer and GeoServer.
Can any comment on the proposed requirements below?

Mark Leslie
Geospatial Software Architect
LISAsoft

Ph: +61 2 8570 5000 Fax: +61 2 8570 5099 Mob: +61
Suite 112, Jones Bay Wharf 19-21 Pirrama Rd Pyrmont NSW 2009

LISAsoft is part of the A2end Group of Companies
http://www.ardec.com.au
http://www.lisasoft.com
http://www.terrapages.com