[postgis-users] Some questions concerning postgis

Neil.Young Neil.Young at Freenet.de
Tue Jan 27 10:02:43 PST 2009

Just to let you all know (if somebody of you has this problem to solve too:
I could made this run:
http://www.cartoweb.org/downloads/vertexsimplification/documentation.html
It's really worth a try. I was able to reduce my geometries in
dimensions while keeping common borders.

Regards