[postgis-users] Can't QGIS see GRASS tables in PostGIS??

thyberio thyberio at gmail.com
Sat Jul 4 19:59:35 PDT 2009

Hi all,
I have a GRASS location with driver=pg. When i save a new vector GRASS layer
in a PostGIS table, it can't be seen by QGIS through "add postgis layer". In
this way i can't see views created from this table too. I noted that the
column the_geom doesn't appear in the table. Is that the problem? Don't they
have compatibility?
I'm using:
Ubuntu 9.04 - GRASS64 - PostgreSQL 8.3 - PostGIS 1.3.3-3 - QGIS 1.1

Help meeeee!!!!

Thybério Luna - Brazil