[postgis-users] Can't QGIS see GRASS tables in PostGIS??

Thybério Luna Freire thyberio at gmail.com
Sun Jul 5 13:31:43 PDT 2009

Solved!!!

I changed the way to import shapefiles. Before, i imported into GRASS and
saved in PostGIS table. Now i import into PostGIS using shp2pgsql and then i
import it to GRASS. How GRASS create a new table, a delete this new table
and connect the vector layer with the original table. In this way, GRASS,
PostGIS and QGIS can talk themselves. It seems complicated, but woks.

Thanks!!!

Thybério Luna