[postgis-users] Error in analysis

Paragon Corporation lr at pcorp.us
Mon Jul 6 15:44:53 PDT 2009

Ravi,

Nope that wasn't your mistake.  It was ours in that we had changed the line
segment we were using to make more curvy but forgot to go back and change
the model.  It has been corrected since, but the latest updates of our
chapters has not been posted yet.  It should be posted sometime this week or
next.

Sorry about that.  Check this thread out

http://www.manning-sandbox.com/message.jspa?messageID=86852#86852

Leo