[postgis-users] [GENERAL] sslv3 alert illegal parameter [SOLVED]

Pedro Doria Meunier pdoria at netmadeira.com
Thu Jul 9 02:55:45 PDT 2009

Hi Albe,

Txs for replying.

I did all the necessary mods to the postgresql.conf and put as much
info as I could in the logs.

The 'culprit' was localhost .... with no discernible reason whatsoever
... :O

Anyway, after exausting all possbilities and learning that openssl
0.9.8b as memory leaks issues :-( the only thing left for me was
restarting the server and go figure: it went way on its on! :O

So as much as I'd love to know the reason I guess I'll just be happy
that the thing resolved itself with a sort of a
sword-dangling-over-my-head feeling ...

Best regards,

Pedro Doria Meunier
GSM: +351 96 17 20 188