[postgis-users] PostGIS-PostgreSQL

Chris Hermansen chris.hermansen at timberline.ca
Mon Jul 13 08:03:17 PDT 2009

I should have mentioned that it's not considered good practice to have more than one geometry column per table, and hence more than one geometry object per row. This makes sense if you think of rows as representational instances of real world objects.
Chris Hermansen        chris.hermansen at timberline.ca
tel+1.604.714.2878 · fax+1.604.733.0631 · mob+1.778.840.4625
Timberline Natural Resource Group · www.timberline.ca
401 · 958 West 8th Avenue  · Vancouver BC · Canada · V5Z 1E5