[postgis-users] How determining a path from two points (X, Y) no nodes of the graph

Pablo Velazco Villares pvela at uci.cu
Fri Mar 6 09:29:01 PST 2009

Hello colleagues,

I am starting my work with pgRouting not work well with road networks.

I need to know if possible or is there some function that supports the analysis of route from fucking X, Y located on or near a given edge.

ie not necessarily take into account two nodes (start or end of an edge)

requires that the resulting path includes only a portion of the edge source or target of the solution ...
thank you all and hope to have been sufficiently explicit ... because I am trying to communicate a complex issue in a strange language

if someone can give me a hand with this, it will be very grateful

determining a path from two points (X, Y) vertices of the graph no space

Paul Makensen