[postgis-users] pb OpenLayers using a local Mapserver

Barend Kobben kobben at itc.nl
Mon Mar 9 03:28:45 PDT 2009

OK, but did you try to get it working by just typing the URL in a browser?
That tests the actual Mapserver request, to see if that part of the setup
works...

Something like:
http://localhost/cgi-bin/mapserv?map=/projet2009/ICPE.map&SERVICE=WMS&VERSIO
N=1.1.1&REQUEST=GetCapabilities should result in a GetCapabilities XML being
sent to you.

Barend