[postgis-users] Materialized views in PostgreSQL?

Paul Ramsey pramsey at opengeo.org
Wed May 13 12:33:12 PDT 2009

Juan Pedro,

What do you mean by "versioning"?

History tracking? (Every state of the data is one version, but there
is only one branch of the data.)
Branching and merging? (People can take a copy of the data (a version)
and work on it, then merge it back into the main database.)

Versioning is an overloaded word. Describe your actual use case.

P.