[postgis-users] Versioning

Johannes Sommer Johann.online at gmx.de
Wed May 13 23:08:43 PDT 2009

Hi Juan,

the following link should be interesting:

http://pgfoundry.org/projects/tablelog/

tablelog adresses your problem and tracks the historical state of your table (including geometry).

"PostgreSQL Table Log uses a trigger to log any INSERTs, UPDATEs and DELETEs on a specific table into another table. The second part of tablelog is able to restore the state of the original table or of a specific row for any time in the past."

greetings,
Johannes

-------- Original-Nachricht --------

Neu: GMX FreeDSL Komplettanschluss mit DSL 6.000 Flatrate + Telefonanschluss für nur 17,95 Euro/mtl.!* http://dslspecial.gmx.de/freedsl-surfflat/?ac=OM.AD.PD003K11308T4569a