[postgis-users] query question

G. van Es gves2000 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 4 23:08:54 PST 2009

Thanks Maxime,

That worked!

However now I see another problem.

Some polygons are touching in a way they shouldn't. This is a problem of our drawing department but since there are a few thousand of those objects it would be nice to query with a certain tolerance. Say, the object should overlap for at least 80%.

Well, that is too much rocket science for me at the moment.
If someone has any clue if this is possible please drop me a line.

Thanks,
Ge