[postgis-users] PostGIS and PostgreSQL books

Ravi ravivundavalli at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 30 03:51:34 PST 2009

Hi,
PostGIS is a sure bet for you and learning it is easy. In India we
conduct some courses, but as you are in RSA I suggest you go through
the very informative text of PostGIS Guru Paul Ramsey, by googling.

You may also join
http://www.postgresonline.com/

You may also see OpenJUMP and PostGIS
http://jump-pilot.sourceforge.net/download/mockex_mineral_targeting_v2.zip