[postgis-users] PostGIS FDO

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Mon Nov 30 12:59:58 PST 2009

This is great news. I have been waiting for an officially supported FDO
Postgis provider for a long time!

We are using Postgis as our main data warehouse and Autodesk tools as
expert GIS (editing survey data and waste water data). Other GIS tasks
are done with QGIS. Having a good FDO Postgis provider will help us to
better integrate all those technologies - and hopefully some day to
fully migrate away from Oracle (the day that Autodesk Topobase supports
Postgis).

Thanks for sharing,
Andreas