[postgis-users] PostGIS temporal support

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Mon Oct 5 07:54:13 PDT 2009

Sinan,

I think that you will have to model the temporal support yourself using
and datetime or equivalent column on your tables then construct your
queries as either temporal with a spatial filter or spatial with a
temporal filter.

As George said, it will depend greatly on your database model, but you
should find all the tools you need to do this in postgresql for the
temporal support and postgis for the spatial support.

-Steve