[postgis-users] Create points with a geoserver WFS-T

Daniel Grum daniel.grum at unibw.de
Tue Oct 13 04:54:29 PDT 2009

Hi,

I want to create points(buildings) with a WFS-T in mapbender and before
this was done there must be the possibility to control if there is
another point-(building) or linestring-(water) geometry around the
point...if there is another geometry the WFT-T should stop and write an
ERROR message: "You are not able to create a point(building) there!"
New points were digitized,with digitize tool in mapbender, but it don't
control if there is a point/line at this area where the new point will
be digitized!

Do I have to create a PostGIS SQL script to stop the digitizing of an
new point?
I found the "mod_digitize_messages.php" whre I can create massages for
several actions, but I don't know how I can create the "control-action"
that control if there is a point in a defined area or not?!

I wrote this in the mapbender mailing list too, with now answer!

Are there any ideas??

--daniel