[postgis-users] New line in a notice.

Nicolas Gillet - MARKET-IP nicolas.gillet at market-ip.com
Fri Oct 16 01:36:45 PDT 2009

Hello,

Thank you for your answer.

Actually had tried this already and it doesn’t work.

The result of

“RAISE NOTICE 'test \r';

RAISE NOTICE 'test \r';”

Is

“NOTICE:  test rNOTICE:  test r”

Same as \n, only ‘n’ char is displayed.

I wonder if it isn’t some kind of difference between windows and unix system
for the definition of new line.

In log files, notices are displayed properly, no need of CR/LF characters.

But it is not really convenient to read logs as there’re also some other log
info I don’t want to read.

Regards,

Nicolas