[postgis-users] ST_UNION - Exception in LWGEOM2GEOS

Mehmet Sirin m.sirin07 at googlemail.com
Tue Oct 27 12:12:45 PDT 2009

Hi,
indeed there are some linestrings with only 1 Point.
But I don't know how come.. after checking these points I saw that they are
nothing but normal
points on the way ,that means nothing special that should cause a problem.
one of then is on the way 'Ahlde' -> "LINESTRING(7.3402594 52.3361277)"
maybe you should know, that I imported data via osmosis and then created
linestringsby using :
  UPDATE ways w SET linestring = (
  SELECT MakeLine(c.geom) AS way_line FROM (
  SELECT n.geom AS geom FROM nodes n INNER JOIN way_nodes
wn ON n.id = wn.node_id
  WHERE (wn.way_id = w.id) ORDER BY wn.sequence_id
  ) c
  );