[postgis-users] several SRID on one table

Chris Hermansen chris.hermansen at timberline.ca
Thu Sep 3 08:38:12 PDT 2009

Sorry all, typing faster than I was thinking, I guess.  Below, I said:
'[when] the cost of "use" is greater than the additional I/O overhead
created by joining multiple separate - perhaps clustered - tables
together as needed'

What I meant to say was 'when the cost of "use" - as multiple geometries
in a single row - is less than the additional I/O overhead etc etc'

Sorry sorry sorry.