[postgis-users] OSGeo PostGIS flyer

Astrid Emde astrid.emde at wheregroup.com
Fri Sep 4 06:54:11 PDT 2009

Hello list,

I am from OSGeo [1] and the german FOSSGIS e. V. [2]. In 3 weeks there
will be a big fair - the INTERGEO [3] in Karlsruhe (Germany).

On the INTERGEO there will be an OSGeo Park where all OSGeo Projects and
incubation Projects will be present.

We would like to present the PostGIS project too. We would like to make a
flyer "in OSGeo style" [4].

The question is whether you already have PostGIS flyer that we could use?
Is someone interested to review or even make this PostGIS OSGeo flyer?

Would be nice to get a flyer ready for the fair.

Best regards

Astrid Emde

[1] http://www.osgeo.org
[2] http://www.fossgis.de/