[postgis-users] postgis.sql

Greg Williamson gwilliamson39 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 10 02:35:20 PDT 2009

Mark --

If you cut&paste the first of the errors you get that would be of help (everything after it will be aborted so you could be getting a lot of messages after the relevant one).

Also details on postgres version and full version of postGIS might help.

Your suspicion about not finding the /lib stuff may well be correct. Different Linuxen may behave differently so you might include something about the sort of Linux (Debian, RHL, Ubuntu, what-ever).

Not much help, I'm afraid, but this may be a god starting point.

Greg W.