[postgis-users] Finding that third point on an arc.

Blake Crosby me at blakecrosby.com
Thu Sep 10 11:20:31 PDT 2009

Regina,

Thanks. I've added the function to the wiki. It's been updated to
include direction and a small bug was fixed when dealing with smaller
distances (less than pi()/5 radians).

I'm sure the function code could be cleaned up and optimized. Would be
great to see this added to a future version of postgis :)

Blake