[postgis-users] Postgis Availability on Website or Cloud?

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Sat Apr 17 17:27:37 PDT 2010

I have been running a hostgis server for about a year using it for
mapserver and postgis. Works great and I have been very happy with them.

I think what Bob is looking for is more like an application built on top
of the database.

But if you look at the problem as you just need a small or large server
with postgres/postgis running on it - then hostgis should work great.

-Steve W