[postgis-users] OS X WKTRaster installer now available

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Sun Aug 1 09:39:54 PDT 2010

P.S.  OK, I didn't notice that the source download is a snapshot, and always named '0.1.6d'.  So, that first one was r5720.  r5759 installer will be ready soon, and I'll try to do a weekly build unless a major fix (and I notice it) needs a quicker build.

Just watch for updates on my Postgres download page ;)

On Jul 21, 2010, at 7:52 PM, William Kyngesburye wrote:

> OK, here you go!  Ready to use with my Postgres/PostGIS packages.  Sorry, I haven't done any testing.
>
> http://www.kyngchaos.com/software/postgres

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

"History is an illusion caused by the passage of time, and time is an illusion caused by the passage of history."

- Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy