[postgis-users] [Qgis-user] Trying to get the wktraster plugin to work

Maurício de Paulo mauricio.dev at gmail.com
Thu Dec 2 14:49:31 PST 2010

Ok, now that i got my hands on my ubuntugis packages... Well some odd stuff.
Hum... the "mode=" was added on the new driver? On 1.7 I couldn't make it
work with it.
I fixed andreas' sugestions and found a new bug. When I read from the table
I should read both schema and tablename from that. And at the moment the
plugin is not doing it. This could solve the "schema" problem. I'm going to
fix this and release a new version.
I don't really know if I'm going to let the mode turned on. Only if I can
get it to work with ubuntugis' gdal version.
Mauricio de Paulo

--
Mauricio de Paulo
Engenheiro Cartografo