[postgis-users] Upgrade Postgres & Postgis

Graeme Gould graeme.gould at grandunionhousing.co.uk
Wed Dec 8 04:27:34 PST 2010

Hi Ralf

Thanks for the response.  Think I should have been clearer - it does not seem to be the geometry column table that is the issue, but the geometry field in the data table that is occasionally missing data.  It is in the original table in version 8.2 but is not picked up in the backup or restore process.

Graeme