[postgis-users] import shape or sql to postgres automatically

zhang zhe luckyclare at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 14 02:50:25 PST 2010

 Hello,

I might works this way. But I want to import the sql or shape file to postgres automaticlly without any manual work. I have php file, Í want to find the postgres query that could import a sql table to post gis. My php code could execute the query when user visit my web page.

Do you have any idea how to do this?