[postgis-users] Strange behaviour using shapefile to postgisgui inPGAdmin

Paragon Corporation lr at pcorp.us
Mon Jan 11 01:48:08 PST 2010

Sindile,
Actually I just recompiled.  The 5096 version seems to work for me.  I'll
repackage a full snapshot later.

For now you can download just the exe from here and replate the exe file
with this one

http://www.postgis.org/download/windows/extras/shp2pgsql-gui_5096.zip

Let us know if that works for you.

Thanks,