[postgis-users] RE RE : RE RE : using WKT Raster

Steve.Toutant at inspq.qc.ca Steve.Toutant at inspq.qc.ca
Fri Jan 15 13:00:28 PST 2010

Hi Regina,
I'm on winXP. I use postgres 8.3 and postgis 1.4.1
I copied the dll in this folder
C:\Program Files\PostgreSQL\8.3\lib

In pgAdminIII I ran rtpostgis.sql and I get this error
NOTICE:  argument type raster is only a shell

ERROR:  function geometry_gist_joinsel(internal, oid, internal, smallint)
does not exist

********** Error **********

ERROR: function geometry_gist_joinsel(internal, oid, internal, smallint)
does not exist
SQL state: 42883

Please Tell me if there is something I can do
thanks
Steve

"Paragon Corporation" <lr at pcorp.us>@postgis.refractions.net
Envoyé par : postgis-users-bounces at postgis.refractions.net
15/01/2010 03:32 PM
Veuillez répondre à
PostGIS Users Discussion <postgis-users at postgis.refractions.net>

"'PostGIS Users Discussion'" <postgis-users at postgis.refractions.net>
cc

Objet
Re: [postgis-users] RE  RE :  RE  RE :  using WKT Raster

Steve,

If you are using windows, we put up a recent version yesterday for
PostgreSQL 8.3 and 8.4 with a ReadMe.txt in it this time.  Hopefully that
will answer all your questions.

http://www.postgis.org/download/windows/experimental.php

Thanks,
Regina