[postgis-users] Questions about using SRID not -1

ibrahim saricicek ibrahimsaricicek at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 01:27:23 PST 2010

Hi,

Your table include objects, more than one projection.. So if there is any
object in different projection you can't set your table projection to
4326...

can you try this!!

Create a new geometry column "the_geom_4326"

then run this

UPDATE  table_name SET the_geom_4326=transform(the_geom,4326),

then use ST_SetSRID for the new column...

REgards,
ibo...